Ooooooh The kind of list I love!! Ok, so today, I will try to finish to get everything ready to welcome my new roommate, a tiny 7months old panther, that will come to fill the void left by my tigress. I am in a new beginning flow, and I really try to make it the best! So here is my little list…. let’s see…
- I need to get everything ready and to check it is tomorrow morning (soooo easily done!)
- I want to take the time to bond with the panther,
- I need to finish some Christmas presents
- I want to go back to digital paint during my 2 weeks break (I have gathered so many inspiring references!!)
- I want to enjoy next week peaceful rhythm (in quarantine for a week, with my little plant and the panther to be able to spend Christmas with my family) to get back to a daily meditation routine,
- I need to organize my quote collection, and do something nice of it.
- I want to plan my 2022 inner journey,
- I want to build the frame of my inner journey, to only have to fill it as it comes.
- I want to write poetry again, I feel inspired lately.
- I need to set a physical body care ritual, because it deserves it.
- I want to organize my online courses, to take pleasure in reading them again and again.
- I would love to make a new vision board, just for fun
- I need to go back to the translation of a book I love, because the existing translation betrays it far too much.
- I want to go on organizing my chaos, because it’s time for me to turn the page and to begin a new volume.
- I want to learn new tin whistle pieces of music
- and most of all, I want to enjoy each moment.
And it’s only a small, really small piece of what I want to do that would bring me joy or peace, or make me feel good…. but days only last for 24 hours…. it’s ok, I can spread them over time!
Now get a pen, a notebook, or a piece of paper, and write down your little list.
I wish you a beautiful day